Our missionOur platform is a way of getting data from open and reliable sources and providing it in a format convenient for our users.
Information is power and investment!
The more we know, the stronger!
Verification of economic entities using the online service ENERGY LINE INVEST
Many countries are actively developing Open Data, a concept that states that certain data sets should be freely available without licenses, copyright or other controls. Open data can come from many sources, but most data are published by government agencies. When citizens register private entrepreneur or any legal entity , they interact with the state in the form of auctions, issue licenses, pay taxes or sue each other - the state authorities are obliged to collect this information, systematize and submit to free access. The reports of state organizations and ministries are also included - the tax reports on budget revenues, the city and rural authorities show the expenditures for improvement, etc. Many of these data sets are very large and inconvenient for ordinary users. Therefore, it is better to use other portals based on these data. This is the portal of ENERGY LINE INVEST. We collect open data and provide it in a user-friendly form. Here you can find any legal entity or entrepreneur , which are registered in Ukraine. This information will be useful to you if you:
- an entrepreneur who wants to find out information about a contractor quickly and for free;
- a journalist looking for accessible information about business and state-owned companies;
- a regular user who wants to know from whom you are buying a product or service;
- looking for a job and want to know more about the company before the interview.
- Is there a company? Is a private entrepreneur active?
- Registration date, current status and closing date?
- What activities can an organization or private individual conduct?
- How can I get in touch?
- Who manages the legal entity? Who owns a legal entity?
- Is there a tax debt or a salary debt?
- What are the profits for the last few years? What are the lawsuits?
- Did the company bid in the Prozorro system? Who did you interact with? What services did you provide?
- What tax system does the entity use?
Why should businesses check information about contractors?In today's business environment, auditing bodies have become increasingly interested in the company's work with its contractors. Accountants and lawyers are already accustomed to the fact that the tax service and commercial banks focus on the company's counterparties. If the tax service cooperates with one-day firms, banks interfere in contracts with counterparties and require an explanation. If such cooperation is detected, the tax service may deduct costs and add taxes, which is often the case. And banks refuse to provide services and disconnect from Internet banking. If the interaction occurred with a "toxic" counterparty, the company may be considered an accomplice to the crime. Therefore, before concluding the agreement you need to check the counterparty. In this way, you will be able to reduce the following risks:
- tax risk;
- blocking the bank account;
- loss from interaction.
- loss of reputation;
- untimely provision of services;
- legal sanctions;
- entry in the corruption register.